MAIN RING ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAMME
6.00pm Vintage Tractor Parade
7.00pm Dog & Duck Display, Racing Sheep
7.30pm IMPS Motorcycle Display Team
1.30pm Tain Pipe Band will play around the Ring
1.45pm IMPS Motorcycle Display Team
2.30pm Dog & Duck Display, Racing Sheep
3.00pm Kids Races
3.15pm Great Annual Parade of Livestock
4.00pm Vintage Tractor Parade
4.30pm Dog & Duck Display, Racing Sheep
5.00pm IMPS Motorcycle Display Team
5.30pm Tain Pipe Band will play around the Ring
9.30pm Annual MARQUEE Dance with -
Hunter and the Bear and The Federals
Programme of events outside main ring
• 400 horse exhibits - judging starting 8.00am
• Full range of trade stands from 4pm till 10pm
• Fun Fair open 4pm till 10pm
• Flower Show open 5pm till 10pm
• Sheep Shearing competitions starting 4.30pm
• 400 horse exhibits - judging starting at 8.00am
• 400 cattle exhibits - judging starting at 8.00am
• 1100 sheep exhibits - judging starting at 8.30am
• Sheep Shearing Competitions all day from 8.00am
• Fleece Competition and Shepherds Crooks
• 300 Fur and Feather exhibits - judging starting 8.30am
• On the Farm tent from 8.45am - aimed specifically at children who want to learn about the country way of life. The display is interactive including wooden cows to be milked, seeds to be planted and wool to be spun.
• Wool Spinning demonstrations
• The Sheep Show - several 30 minute shows throughout the day.
• From 9am over 300 trade stands - including all the major agricultural manufacturing and service companies; forestry; fencing; industrial; lorries; 4x4; cars; fashion, clothing, jewellery, footwear, outdoor wear; textiles & knitwear; food; drink; confectionery; china & pottery; perfume; gardening; furniture; charitable bodies (a full list at the rear of the catalogue).
• Food from the Highlands - full list see trade stands
• Crafts from the Highlands - full list see trade stands
• Chainsaw Carving - over at the main gate.
• Full Catering available all over the field.