Programme of events outside main ring
• Full range of trade stands from 4pm till 10pm
• Fun Fair open 4pm till 10pm
• Flower Show open 5pm till 10pm
• Sheep Shearing competitions starting 4.30pm
• horse exhibits - judging starting at 8.00am
• 350 cattle exhibits - judging starting at 8.00am
• 1000 sheep exhibits - judging starting at 8.30am
• Sheep Shearing Competitions all day from 8.00am
• Fleece Competition and Shepherds Crooks
• 350 Fur and Feather exhibits - judging starting 8.30am
• On the Farm tent from 8.45am - aimed specifically at children who want to learn about the country way of life. The display is interactive including wooden cows to be milked, seeds to be planted and wool to be spun.
• Wool Spinning demonstrations
• From 9am over 300 trade stands - including all the major agricultural manufacturing and service companies; forestry; fencing; industrial; lorries; 4x4; cars; fashion, clothing, jewellery, footwear, outdoor wear; textiles & knitwear; food; drink; confectionery; china & pottery; gardening; furniture; charitable bodies (a full list at the rear of the catalogue).
• Flower Show open from 8.30am
• Food from the Highlands - full list see dedicated tab.
• Crafts from the Highlands - full list see dedicated tab.
• Chainsaw Carving - over at the main gate.
• Full Catering available all over the field.
• Licensed Bar